- Open up Firefox and browse on over to http://mycroft.mozdev.org/install.html.
- In the search box enter “foresight”.
- Click on the “Foresight Wiki Search” link.
- Place a check in the “Start using it right away” box and click “Add”.
- As you can see it is installed and ready to go.
Now that you have it up and running put that baby to use and start learning about Foresight. There is also a plugin to search the Foresight bug tracker (https://issues.foresightlinux.org) as well if you are so inclined.