Archive for January, 2008
- Open up Firefox and browse on over to http://mycroft.mozdev.org/install.html.
- In the search box enter “foresight”.
- Click on the “Foresight Wiki Search” link.
- Place a check in the “Start using it right away” box and click “Add”.
- As you can see it is installed and ready to go.
Now that you have it up and running put that baby to use and start learning about Foresight. There is also a plugin to search the Foresight bug tracker (https://issues.foresightlinux.org) as well if you are so inclined.
Thats right. The Ubuntu Kentucky LoCo Team will be having an Install Fest on Jan 12th 2008 from 3:00pm – 6:00pm EST. We are really looking forward to it. This will be a great chance to get Linux / BSD finally installed on that system of yours. Or if you are having any problems with your current install then come on by and we will try to help you get it all sorted out (no promises there though). If you have a distro that you are just itching to try bring it with you. We are going to try to have CDs with some of the more popular distros out there (Foresight, Ubuntu, Fedora, OpenSuse, FreeBSD, etc).
There will be food and drinks provided as well as a chance to win some door prizes provided by the great people at O’Reilly.
For more information on the event check the teams site.