I am not much into doing New Years resolutions so instead here are some goals that I am setting for myself for 2008.
- Spend more time with my wife and kids and less on a computer. (the computer part is going to be tough)
- Make it to the dojo more often this year. I have missed more than I want to this one.
- Solve the rubik’s cube I bought yesterday 🙂 (I never could figure the thing out as a kid.)
- Continue contributing to Foresight Linux.
- Become an official Member and then Developer.
- Read more books this year.
- Get better at using emacs.
Well thats about it. Maybe since I didn’t say “lose some weight” it will actually happen. I am sure that there will be more things that I add to this list as the year goes on but this is a good start.